#RogersReads Reading Challenge
- Read a Non-Fiction book on a topic you don’t know much about
- Read a book picked from our display tables
- Read a book set in another country
- Read a book written by an Arkansas author
- Read a book featuring food
- Read a book with an “ugly” cover
- Read a short story collection
- Read a work published before 1980
- Read a book with your favorite color in the title
- Read a book suggested to you by RPL staff
- Read a book that’s won an award
- Read a book of poetry or novel in verse
“Love Your Library Month” is always celebrated in February, and Rogers Public Library is hosting a reading challenge for our patrons! Complete these twelve prompts by February 2019 and be entered in a drawing for a fantastic prize just in time for another Love Your Library month.
If you want to show off your progress on social media, tag us and use #RogersReads
! We love seeing what people are reading! We will be creating reading lists on Facebook
and Tumblr to help you choose what book to read all throughout the year, so keep an eye out.
We’re excited to kick off our RPL reading challenge starting February 1, 2018.
Here’s a few rules regarding the challenge:
You must have a library card with Rogers Public Library to be able to participate. You may only enter once for the Final Drawing after completing all the challenges. You cannot use the same book for multiple challenges. You can use an audiobook, ebook, or physical book—it’s all reading! You do not have to complete these challenges in order; choose the one that sounds the most fun and go from there! As long as you complete the whole challenge, you will be entered in the Final Drawing.
We will also have monthly prize drawings. As you complete each monthly challenge, visit the library to show us the #RogersReads Reading Challenge sheet
with the title listed under the challenge to be entered in that month’s drawing. Enter by the last day of each month. The 1st drawing will be March 1st.