Rogers Public Library will reopen for material checkout, computer usage, and copy/printing by appointment only on Monday, June 15. The Library will be open to locate and checkout materials. Please call 479-621-1152, option 1 to make a reservation.
The following safety guidelines will be followed for everyone entering the Library.
- Limited number of people allowed to enter the building at one time.
- All patrons 10 and over are required to wear a mask at all times (staff will be wearing masks.
- Patrons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Patrons will be allowed up to one hour in the Library.
- One entry and one exit.
- Patrons are to maintain social distancing of 6 feet at all times.
- Temperatures will be taken for those entering the building.
- A log of patrons and staff will be kept and patrons will respond to a screening questionnaire based on the CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the building.
- Staff will clean the service desk after each patron transaction.
For those that feel unsafe entering the building Curbside Service will continue. Please call 479-621-1152 option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments will be made so that curbside patrons are not picking up while patrons are entering and leaving the building.
Hours will be adjusted based on patron needs, staff availability, and the ability to oversee safety protocols. The Library will remain closed on Sundays. Study rooms, meeting rooms, and public restrooms will be closed during this stage. Soft seating will not be available. Parents and caregivers are expected to keep their children with them at all times and discourage children from touching surfaces as much as possible.