The Rogers Public Library will be moving our digital magazines from RBdigital to the Libby app as part of our OverDrive collection on February 1, 2021. You will continue to be able to browse, borrow, and enjoy all the same great magazines and comics from ZINIO you loved in the RBdigital app, now available in Libby from OverDrive.
If you have already been enjoying the Libby app, there will be no change, other than you may notice even more great titles available for you to borrow.
Getting Started with Libby
Our library is proud to offer you a wide selection of digital magazines for you to access anytime, anywhere through Libby, the one-tap reading app.
For those who have not yet tried the Libby app, all you need to get started is your library card number and PIN number. The Libby app is easy to use and will guide you through the setup process and get you connected to our library in just a few minutes. You can find in-app support, or visit the Help site or Libby Academy within the app for assistance.
New to digital?
In just a few taps, you can start reading instantly on your phone or tablet. The digital library is available 24/7 without leaving home and is free from our library. Download the Libby app to get started.
Due to the success of our Adult #RogersReads program, we are happy to announce that for 2021, we are launching #RogersReadsforKids! This will be a year long reading challenge for ages 0 to 12. There will be 12 missions to complete: one for each month of the year. Any child who completes all 12 missions will be entered into a grand prize drawing at the end of the year. Any child who completes one mission each month will be able to pick up a small prize from the Children’s Library as well as be entered into a monthly prize drawing.
- Must have a Rogers Public Library card
- Cannot use the same book for multiple activities
- Activities do not have to be completed in order
- You can use an audiobook, ebook, or physical book!
- Must be 0 – 12 years old
- Parents reading with their child counts
- 1 entry for each Monthly Drawing
- 1 entry for the Final Drawing with completion of all 12 mission activities
- Read a book with your favorite color in the title
- Read a book published before you were born
- Read a book of poetry or a novel in verse
- Read a book set in a different country
- Read a nonfiction book
- Read a book with talking animal characters
- Read a book, fiction or nonfiction, about a historical event
- Read a book with a blue cover
- Read a book that a family member loved when they were a kid
- Read a book published in 2021
- Read a graphic novel or comic book
- Read a holiday themed book
To participate, stop by the Children’s Library to pick up a paper form, request one for curbside pickup, or register online at rpl.readsquared.com. When logging your completed missions, make sure you fill in the “missions” space. If you simply “log” your books, they will not show up as completed missions and therefore will not be entered into the drawings. If you need assistance, please contact the Children’s Library staff at 479-621-1152 ext. 2.
We are looking forward to this new reading challenge for kids, and we hope to see you participating!