Tutor.com’s got a brand-new lineup of student success webinars, hosted by Tutor.com K–12 and higher education expert Dr. Amy Dietzman. We hope you’ll join them as they cover topics on gaining confidence in school and overcoming test anxiety. The three-part Fall Student Success series is geared toward high school and college students.
In the first webinar on Friday, September 17 at 11:00 am, they’ll share step-by-step strategies for becoming confident in the classroom so that you can effectively:
• Interact with your teachers/instructors
• Read, listen to, and absorb lessons/lectures
• Complete assignments
During the webinar, they’ll guide you to develop a personal mission statement that will help you ground your confidence—and motivation—in class. Register for How to Gain Confidence in Class. Even if you are unable to attend live you’ll receive the final recorded webinar via email.
In the second webinar on Friday, September 24 at 11:00 am, they’ll address test anxiety—and strategies for overcoming it. Topics will include:
• Common causes and symptoms of test anxiety
• Steps to take when preparing for a test
• Strategies to employ before, during, and after a test
• Tips for becoming a confident and satisfied test-taker
Register for Overcoming Test Anxiety. Even if you are unable to attend live you’ll receive the final recorded webinar via email.
In the final session on Friday, October 1 at 11:00 am, they’ll share simple steps you can take to gain confidence in your writing. They’ll go over how to:
• Analyze your writing assignment instructions
• Find and properly utilize scholarly resources
• Follow a rubric to ensure you cover all the objectives of the assignment
Register for How to Gain Confidence in Your Writing. Even if you are unable to attend live you’ll receive the final recorded webinar via email.
Can’t join at the specific webinar times, watch the recordings after each session date! Or find a previous student success webinar to watch.