RPL has two meeting rooms you may reserve online: Friends of RPL Community Room (max. capacity 235*) and Glotzbecker Conference Room (max. capacity 20*). We also have study rooms available on a first come-first serve basis. You may request a reservation for these by calling (479)621- 1152 ext.6020. Be sure to read our Meeting Room Policy, click the link to the right to view it. *As we follow COVID-19 guidelines the max. capacity for these rooms will be less than stated.
To Reserve the RPL Community Room & Glotzbecker Conference Room follow the directions below:
- Click on the Room Request button to the right.
- Start on the left side of the page to select a date. (To change the month, click on the arrow to the right of the calendar.)
- Below the calendar, select a room. Friends of RPL Community Room or
Glotzbecker Conference Room are the only rooms you may reserve online.
- Now you will able to see the times the room is open on that day in the center of the screen.
- Check the box or boxes next to the time desired.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on Continue.
- Fill in the information form.
- Click on Verify Request at the bottom.