Y’all may have noticed that I haven’t been blogging much. That’s because most of the things I want to talk about are quick news items, and by the time I think to write up a blog post, they’re “old news”.
But that’s why we have Twitter, right?
So if you want:
- reminders of upcoming Library programs
- quick blurbs about new titles in the collection
- heads up on the latest literary prizes
- fun links about libraries, books, and reading
- anything else that crosses my magpie mind
make sure to “follow” @RogersPublicLib on Twitter! (Or, easier yet, just click on the cute Twitter icon bird on the bottom of this page)