When you are royalty, you have every right to be possessive, and boy do these queens love that possessive ‘S. Check out any of the many titles that follow this formula of being “The Queen’s ________.”
In 2022, read a book…
- With a royal term in the title.
- About food that is nonfiction.
- With a mystery set in another country.
- Featuring a Shakespearean retelling.
- With more than 3 colors on the cover.
- Set in the distant past or future.
- You consider to be a comfort read.
- Featuring a ghost.
- With 6 or more words in the title.
- That has been adapted into a film or series.
- Set in a location you want to visit.
- By an author you’ve never read before.