The #RogersReads Reading Challenge for 2022 is underway, and it’s a great opportunity to challenge yourself and enter to win great prizes at the same time! Library staff have brainstormed ideas, voted to weed out the weak, and rigorously tested another 12 missions for you to complete. Do you think you can handle the challenge? You can find this year’s challenges below and on the ReadSquared website.
In 2022, read a book…
- With a royal term in the title.
- About food that is nonfiction.
- With a mystery set in another country.
- Featuring a Shakespearean retelling.
- With more than 3 colors on the cover.
- Set in the distant past or future.
- You consider to be a comfort read.
- Featuring a ghost.
- With 6 or more words in the title.
- That has been adapted into a film or series.
- Set in a location you want to visit.
- By an author you’ve never read before.
Ready to get started?
- Go to rpl.readsquared.com to create a login and password.
- Download the ReadSquared app if you have an iOS or Android device.
- Log in and enter the books you read to complete the missions.
- Check your email or app regularly to be notified of prize winnings.
If you complete one “mission” before the last day of each month, you will be entered to win one of our monthly prizes. If you complete all twelve by the end of the year, you will be entered for the grand prizes that we will give out at the very beginning of 2023.
In the past, prizes have included gift cards to local businesses, tickets to shows at the Arkansas Public Theatre, eReading devices, and more!
Looking for the fine print?
- Must be 18 years or older. For younger patrons, age appropriate challenges are available.
- Must have a Rogers Public Library card.
- Cannot use the same book for multiple missions.
- Missions do not have to be completed in order.
- Audiobook, ebook, or print formats are valid.
- 1 entry for each Monthly Drawing.
- 1 entry for the Final Drawing.
Stay tuned to our social media pages and this blog for tips to help complete these challenges and tag us with #RogersReads so we can see how you are doing!
We are looking forward to a year full of challenging new reads with you!